Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A pain in the butt?

I am starting to realize I'm old...  Last night the munchkin had a baseball game and apparently sitting on the metal bleachers 4 times a week for 2 hours each time has finally gotten to me.  After sitting there for 2 hours last night sweating our asses off, I commented to my aunt that my butt hurt.  Well, I woke up this morning with a pain in my ass...not the usual "pain in the ass" but a literal pain in the ass.  I'm not sure why, what or how, but it has hurt all day today.  I'm chalking it up to very uncomfortable bleachers for several hours several times a week, a big butt and being old.  I hope I will wake up tomorrow with not quite such a pain in my ass!

Well, tomorrow I go to the orthopedic surgeon in the afternoon.  Then I'm going to get a manicure, a pedicure, my eyebrows/lip waxed and a facial.  Then I have to pack for my weekend with my man!  Woo-hoo!!!  I'm very excited.  I'm also hoping that they have comfortable chairs and I do not have a continuing pain in my ass!

PS:  I walked day #2...the hottest day yet...and I survived again!  Woo-hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment