Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, June 15, 2009

Dinner with Friends

Tonight I had dinner with former co-workers and my goodness was it fun.  The conversation was great, the food delicious and both my incorrect and correct drinks were super yummy!  The only thing that could have been better were the chips & salsa.  It wasn't our usual chips & salsa, but sometimes you have to pick a place for more than chips & salsa.  

I felt better this time meeting with them too.  Last time seemed strained, but this time there was none of that.  I definitely think it was me last time.  Of course I was in a funk last time and I think I didn't really feel good, which has been my problem since December...but more about that later!  

I was so happy to meet with my two friends and can't wait to do it again.  I'm so blessed in the friends department!  ;)  I am really lucky to have met them and am so glad we stay in touch.  I love you guys!  

One word of advise to everyone though...do not expect a frozen margarita when you order a margarita at your local Mexican restaurant.  From here on out I will be ordering, "A frozen strawberry margarita."  

Maybe next time my friends and I will spice it up with Chinese....  ;)  We will have to wait and see.  

2 comments:

  1. It was a great time! As for last time, I think it was a bit of everyone. You were under pressure, I was bitter. Doensn't really make for a great time, right?

    I love Chinese, so start brainstorming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitter?????

    You are correct, it doesn't make for a great time. :(

    I'm thinking PF Chang's! What do you think?

    ReplyDelete