Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Second Grade

My munchkin officially became a 2nd grader Tuesday after 11:30am.  I am so proud of him.  I have to admit I never thought days like this would come.  I guess I never imagined myself with a seven year old 2nd grader.  I just never did...I don't know why, but I am so happy he is mine and so proud of him.  Even when he is acting like a crazy wild child, I still love him and am still very proud of him...

Thank you for being my son munchkin!  I love you!  I am proud of you!  And you have given me a great month so far and a wonderful week my love!  

No comments:

Post a Comment