Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy Birthday My Baby!!

On 6/6/2002 @ 11:28pm the light of my life took his first breathe!  My munchkin came in to my life and I am so happy he did.  He has changed my life so many times and in so many ways.  Every breathe I take, every decision I make is done with him in the forefront of my mind.

Thank you for letting me be your mommy, my son and my munchkin!!  Hugs to you my baby!!

BTW, even with 17 kids @ a Chuck E. Cheese for your birthday party I am still glad you belong to me!!  And my goodness...we had so much fun, I'm so glad you held your ground and pushed for your party to be at Chuck E. Cheese!

I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment