Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, November 19, 2010

Another Step Closer...YIKES!!

Wednesday the UPS guy attempted to deliver my Bar/Bri materials, but apparently they are uber valuable and someone must be home to sign for the 25lb box. Opps! So last night I had to trek on out to the UPS shipping center to pick up my box. I would like to thank the employees there for being so helpful and offering to carry out the heavy box to my car, Not! I stood there forever before someone finally helped me and then the guy huffed when he picked up the box. Sorry to make you strain, buddy!
Oh well...just another step closer to the total freak-out of Bar prep...

Now on to the weekend, what I live for these days!

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Drop off my Externship time sheet
2. Pick up Monday's day sheet
3. Go & see my guy
4. Write out my shopping list
5. Go shopping
6. Pick up the house
7. Do laundry
8. Do all of my MBE homework
9. Do all of my SBM Essay homework
10. Do all of my Externship homework
11. Write out my bills
12. Balance my checkbook
13. Get my monthly facial
14. Get my uni-brow waxed
15. Get my allergy shot
16. File my papers
17. Write my guy
18. Catch up on my TIVO
19. Catch up on my emails
20. Put my final order for my contacts in
21. Workout
22. Pick up my dry cleaning
23. Continue cleaning out our closets and drawers
24. Follow up with my handyman to do some work on my porch
25. Get the munchkin's birthday & Christmas pictures taken
26. Write out the munchkin's school and soccer pictures
27. Update my calendar
28. Update my November budget
29. Pick up my script
30. Get ready to celebrate Turkey Day with the family
31. Get my house cleaned in anticipation for my long weekend starting Hump Day next week
32. Do lunch with my LSBFF to celebrate her 30th birthday
33. Get me some serious sleep
34. Get re-motivated
35. Get re-focused for next week
36. Re-commit to my healthy living
37. Plan out my week
38. Start getting things ready for studying & taking the bar
39. Get organized
40. Get my shit together

No comments:

Post a Comment