Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, November 26, 2010

I Love Long Holiday Weekends!!

When I planned out this holiday weekend I had huge plans to have accomplished so many things before today came upon me. I thought I would have a list of 10 things to do. Not so much, as you can probably tell. This is so typical of me and my life...

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Write out my shopping list
2. Go shopping
3. Pick up the house
4. Do laundry
5. Study for my SBM Essay final exam
6. Study for my MBE final exam
7. Do all of my Externship homework
8. Write out my bills
9. Balance my checkbook
10. Drop off my dry cleaning
11. Pick up my dry cleaning
12. Get my allergy shot
13. File my papers
14. Write my guy
15. Take the munchkin for his eye exam
16. Put my final order for my contacts in
17. Workout
18. Get the munchkin's birthday & Christmas pictures taken
19. Update my November budget
20. Continue cleaning out our closets and drawers
21. Confirm with my handyman to do work on my porch
22. Catch up on my emails
23. Pick up the munchkin's script
24. Get my flu shot
25. Get my car looked at for the squealing sound it is making
26. Write out my thank you notes (to some very nice ladies who were nice to me a while ago)
27. Continue getting things ready for studying & taking the bar
28. Do my class evaluations
29. Make my monthly facial/waxing appointments for the next few months
30. Make an appointment with a new OB/GYN
31. Update my calendar
32. Get some Christmas shopping done
33. Write out the list of Christmas presents and who I have left to buy for
34. Write my "bitch" letter about some issues at my guys' facility
35. Take the Turkey Day decorations down
36. Decorate for Christmas
37. Start working on my Christmas cards
38. Order my man's Christmas present
39. Get me some serious sleep
40. Get re-motivated
41. Get re-focused for next week
42. Re-commit to my healthy living
43. Plan out my week
44. Get organized
45. Get my shit together

No comments:

Post a Comment