Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy Birthday To My LSBFF!!!!!!!!

First and foremost, I have to give a shout out today to my LSBFF! She turned 30 today!! Happy Birthday LSBFF!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday & got everything you wished for plus some, because you deserve everything! I wouldn't be where I am today had I not met you 4 years ago. Love ya girl!!!

Switching gears & following with tradition, I too am a few days late, but I was tagged back on hump day by 2berrys over at Starting my life at 35... I don't remember how I found her blog or when, but I just adore her! I'm so proud of all that 2berrys has accomplished in the last several months!

2berrys laid out four questions for me to answer, so here goes...

1. What is the biggest change you've made in your life that you never thought you'd really be able to do?

OM...I have no clue! I guess I would have to say Law School while working full time and being a single mom. I would love to say 'lose weight' or 'quit smoking' but since I haven't really accomplished either of those things I'll have to rely on completing law school. Yes, I haven't completed it yet, but I'm awfully damn close! ;)

2. What's your one guilty pleasure you cannot live without?

Time alone! If I don't get time in my house at some point during the week all alone to myself I feel like I might snap. I don't care if it is only a few hours...I just have to have some time to myself. It keeps me sane!

3. What is your dream vacation? Money is not an issue. Time off of work is not an issue. Where do you go? Why?

Hawaii!! I've always wanted to go to Hawaii and often dream of going there. It was sort of a toss up between Hawaii and Italy, but with the cold weather having set in around here as of late the beautiful beaches of Hawaii call to me...

4. If you could pack up your things and move anywhere and you'd be provided with a job, house, etc. where would you live?

Dallas! I've always had a thing for Texas. I visited back in my late teens with some friends and I loved everything about it. And seriously who wouldn't want to live somewhere that it is a one name town?! You don't even have to follow up Dallas with the qualifier of what state it is in! Again this was a toss up, because I would also love to live in Hawaii or Arizona. With Hawaii...who wouldn't want to live in paradise everyday? Arizona has always been at the top of my list, but with the current turmoil I'll stick to Texas for today.

Alright folks...there you have it! I'm sure you were all dying to know this info...now you may resume your normal activities! LOL Swing on by Starting my life at 35 and tell 2berrys 'Hi!'

Oh wait...you are probably wondering who I'm tagging, so here you go:

Dani over at Riddle Me This,

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 13, 14, 15, 22, 29
Just getting started: 5, 20
Needs attention: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40

No comments:

Post a Comment