Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Streak Continues...But Just Barely!

This weekend I have really sort of checked out. I definitely got tons of sleep though...well, sort of. Friday night I was in the bed way earlier that usual. Saturday I woke up so darn motivated that I was amazed by myself. I was up a little after 8am. I had a plan...get showered, go to the gym, get my errands done, come back and get tons of my stuff done from my to-do list. I woke up in a great mood and ready-to-go.

From the time I woke up and the time I got ready something went wrong! Somehow I became distracted, which has become the norm lately, and before I knew it I was rushing out of the house to hit the dry cleaners and the allergy doctor's office before I ran off to my 11:30am eye appointment! What the heck happened?!? I don't know. I was still sort-of motivated. Hell, I was in my work out clothes even, but then I distracted myself with a trip to Urgent Care. I knew I had a sinus infection starting...or so I was pretty sure. I gave the doc an option...sinus infection or a flu shot. Of course he went with the sinus infection so now I have to wait to get my flu shot. From there I made my way to the pharmacy, but took an hour to sit on the phone with my aunt in the pharmacy parking lot. Of course by this point the gym was no longer on my radar screen. Opps!

I then proceeded to come home and do nothing. I mean...NOTHING! I sat here, watched TV, read blogs, watched the Alabama game (Roll Tide Baby!!), fixed an old family pizza recipe and then went to bed by 11:30pm. I was up pretty early for a Sunday at 9am today, but I was really nervous about my weekly weigh-in too. Between my Mexican dinner one night this past week, my Five Guys (Cheese)Burger & Fries for lunch Friday and then that homemade pizza (hello velvetta cheese!! Yummy!!) last night I wasn't so sure if I would be able to keep my streak going. So when I got up on that scale this morning I was nervous to look. I had every excuse ready in the book...see above, Mother Nature made her appearance Friday, stress...you name it, it was on the tip of my tongue ready to come out, but then I was pleasantly surprised.

This week's stats...

Starting weight (7/8/09): 363lbs
Current weight: 319.6lbs
This week's results: -0.2lbs
Total weight lost: -43.4lbs

The loss isn't much, but I'm on a roll here. Five whole weeks of straight losing!! I am so happy. I haven't had this happen in quite some time and each week that I add to my total the better I feel. The more positive I become! And the more determined I am to add another week to the streak. Even though I only lost .2lbs I'll take it! Here's to hoping that I can continue, especially with Thanksgiving coming up, my LSBFFs 30th B-day, and my finals all in the next couple of weeks!

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 25, 26, 27, 28
Just getting started: 7, 9, 10, 29, 30
Needs attention: 8, 11 12, 13, 14, 20, 22, 23, 24, 31, 32

No comments:

Post a Comment