Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Got A Wee Bit Side Tracked...Opps!

So...I started this post a few days ago. Sunday evening actually...

It is nice to say I'm being pretty productive. Maybe not in the right areas, but whatever... Progress is progress, am I wrong?!? LOL

But that is as far as I got. Since that time I've been completely side tracked. I've been crazy busy and crazy exhausted. Other than what I accomplished over the weekend I feel like I haven't accomplished much more and things keep piling up! Opps. I'm hopeful that tomorrow will be super productive and nothing more will be added to my list of crap to-do!!

For now...I'm off to bed with my munchkin so he goes to sleep at a decent time. Well...almost 10pm isn't really decent but it is better than 11pm, right?!

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
Just getting started: 8, 9, 10, 14, 29, 30
Needs attention: 18, 21, 22, 23

No comments:

Post a Comment