Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Keeping The Streak Alive!

This past week was a rough week when it comes to my goal of healthy living. It all started to go down hill Wednesday night. I hadn't ate before we made the trip to Urgent Care for the munchkin and was starving when we left at 9pm so I ordered us take out from the local Mexican restaurant that I have an issue with...that issue being an addiction. Then Thursday we were home for the day and that wasn't good between chicken noodle soup, crackers, halloween candy, pizza and wings!

Then Friday I did lunch with the girls at work at a Brewery and consumed a very delicious cheeseburger and onion rings. Then late that night on my way home at 10pm I was hungry so I stopped at Taco Bell. Double Trouble that day!

Then Saturday I was hungry, but I didn't know what I was hungry for. This is always a bad situation. I picked up Chinese take-out, which was all I ate until about 10:30pm. Of course by then I was starving. I opted to fix two turkey patties out of the freezer and cook those up to have a cheese-turkey-burger along with a bowl of corn. Not the best, but it was better than the alternative that I was drooling for...chicken parm from a local pizza place!

So knowing all of the above combined with Friday having been that special 28th day and I am patiently waiting for my "prize" to arrive I just knew that things were not going to be pretty when I stepped on that scale...

This week's stats...

Starting weight (7/8/09): 363lbs
Current weight: 319.8lbs
This week's results: -1lb
Total weight lost: -43.2lbs

Guess I was wrong! My streak lives on. Count it people...4 weeks of straight losing! Woo-hoo! I was very pleasantly surprised this morning and I was uber grateful! So now I'm back to below where I was a month ago. Not bad...not bad at all! I'm hopeful that I can keep this streak going and that is one of my goals this week...keeping the streak going!

Now if I could just get back to where I was on August 1st (317.6lbs) or March 28th (317.6lbs) in the next couple of weeks I would be very happy! So hopefully I can lose another 2.2lbs before the end of this month and be back at my lowest weight and then keep going in this direction.

Yesterday I also threw together a little diddy in the crock-pot and was very happy with the results this morning when I got up. All I did was toss some frozen skinless-boneless chicken breast in, topped it with a jar of Bertolli's Five Cheese sauce and let it cook over night. Then this morning while it was still on warm (I love my crock-pot timer!) I topped it with a package of Sargento's Reduced Fat Provolone cheese slices. Yummy, yummy, yummy! Yes, I ate some for brunch today! Ha!

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3 4, 5, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 24
Just getting started: 6, 7, 10, 25, 26, 27, 29
Needs attention: 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 18, 21, 22, 23, 28, 30

No comments:

Post a Comment