Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, November 29, 2010

It Is Not Official Yet, But...

I am done with law school. Yes, please reread that again. I finished my classes, took my last two exams and am done with law school. I still have a few things that I have to finish up before it is really official (confirm passing those exams; finish getting my hours in at my externship; write 2 more weekly journals for my externship; & write my 5 page reflective paper for my externship), but come on people...for all intents and purposes I have finished law school. Woo-frickin-hoo...

It is such a special night with a twinge of sadness that even the heavens are spilling tears of mixed emotions (joy & sorrow)...or maybe it is just pouring down rain because that's how they roll...

Consider it done:
1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 18, 19, 22, 27, 31, 32, 38, 43
Just getting started: 2, 14, 16, 39, 40, 41, 42, 44, 45
Needs attention: 11, 17, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37

2 comments:

  1. Is the job market only softening for law school grads looking for specific, high-paying jobs at the top law firms, or if it means that the United States has too many lawyers in general? However, a report earlier this year by the National Association of Law Placement indicated that even though the majority of law school graduates can still find jobs, a far higher percentage of those grads are now taking jobs that are temporary.





    medical school scholarships

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! Things are coming together one step at a time. Now to get ready to pass the bar and ignore all your friends while you study. ;-)

    ReplyDelete