Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Friday & Saturday Came A Little Early This Week

Yesterday totally felt like a Friday with a twist. I took this week off work, but continued to do my Externship to work towards the hours I need to complete it. So I went to court in the morning, did my "thang" there and then I met my LSBFF for lunch. It was yummy and fun!! I just wish I had more time to spend at lunch. Oh well...next time! We celebrated her birthday! Yay her... :)

From there I went to see my guy for my weekly visit. We made it a little early this week due to the holiday, plus so I could use the rest of the week to study for my two finals Monday night. Well, that studying thing hasn't really happened yet...

Since yesterday I kept thinking it was Friday I apparently forgot that today wasn't Saturday and ended up accomplishing nothing. Or at the most, very little. But I do have a little happy news to spread...the skank (a/k/a my bro's wife) will not be at the family Thanksgiving tomorrow, so I am thankful for that. I'd hate to have to knock her out at a family dinner.

I've also been uber exhausted today. I'm not really sure why though. It could be that both Sunday and Monday night I didn't sleep worth a crap. After being up for 4 hours today all I wanted to do was take a nap. I didn't. Then almost 3 hours ago I wanted to go to bed for the night. I haven't.

My original plan was to do nothing other than study for these 5 days, but so far all I've done is eat and all I've wanted to do is sleep...

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 22, 24, 27, 28, 29, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
Just getting started: 5, 8, 9, 10, 17, 20, 25, 39, 40
Needs attention: 21, 23, 26, 30

No comments:

Post a Comment