Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

I want to wish everyone a Happy & Healthy Thanksgiving!!

There is so much for me to be thankful for today...

My Munchkin...He is the light of my life! I love him more than I ever thought I could love anyone in my life! I am so proud of him and am so happy to see the little man he is set to become! I am thankful he came in to my life over 8 years ago and am thankful that I get to be his mommy!

My Man...my soulmate, the love of my life. I am so thankful that after knowing him for over 10 years that I am able to love him more today than I did yesterday. I am thankful that he is finally becoming the man I always knew he could. I am thankful that something so horribly tragic could bring him and I back into one another's lives and that each and every day he does something to help continue to improve his life and in turn our life together so one day we may be a family again. I am so proud of him for the changes he makes every day. I am thankful that he decided almost 3 years ago the changes he needed to make in his life in order to one day come home and be a real man, husband, father, and someone that others can respect as much as I have grown to respect in these last few years.

My aunt...I am thankful for all she does to allow me to do what I need to do to get through school, work, and to be me. I am eternally thankful that she is able to give me, my munchkin and my man so much of her time and her support. I am thankful to have such a wonderful aunt.

My family...without them I wouldn't be who I am today, so I am thankful for them even in the crazy times. I am thankful that I get to spend today with some of my family to remind me how fortunate I really am.

My LSBFF...I am thankful that over 4 years ago we met and eventually became fast friends and LSBFFs. She is my rock for school and life. She is always available for me and I am thankful for that. I am thankful that she won't BS me and when I'm being a total unreasonable bitch she will tell me how jacked up I really am.

My friends...I am thankful that I have them in my life...all of them. Even the annoying ones. ;) I am thankful that they make me laugh, think and are in my life today.

Prof. Arrogance...I am thankful I got past the first impression I had of him, because I thought he was a total asshole. I am thankful he has taught me so much and made me believe in myself more and more every day.

School...I am thankful that it is almost over! hehehehehehe

Work...I am thankful I have a job regardless of how annoying it is so much of the time. I am more than thankful that my bosses believe in me and allow me to do my "thang" so I can be successful beyond the 4 walls of my office!

My health...I am thankful for being as healthy as I am, because regardless of the blood checks, the need to lose weight and everything else I have going on with my healthy I am still very healthy and I am thankful for that.

My life...I am thankful for the life I lead every day regardless if it is a great day or a bad day...I still have my life and the ability to do what I want to do with it.

You...I am thankful for every single person who may read this. I may not know you, but I consider each and everyone of you a friend. I am thankful for all the people that this blog has brought into my life.

I hope each and every one of you are thankful for all that you have and all of the things in your life. I am not just thankful for the good in my life, but the bad too, because I learn from all of it...

Thank you & Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!!!

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 22, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
Just getting started: 5, 8, 9, 10, 17, 20, 25, 39, 40
Needs attention: 21, 23, 26

No comments:

Post a Comment