Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Streak Lives On...

This week's stats...

Starting weight (7/8/09): 363lbs
Current weight: 316.8lbs
This week's results: -2.8lbs
Total weight lost: -46.2lbs

I'm totally excited, because I have finally broke free from the 320's & my mental block. I am now at the lowest point I've been in this very, very long journey! I even surpassed where I was back in March and August! I am so happy and so proud of myself. So now that I have accomplished this goal I'm setting two more for myself. Since I've hit this accomplishment at a very precarious time with Thanksgiving just days away, finals a week from tomorrow, starting Bar prep, and Christmas all happening within the next month I know I have to be extra careful not to fall backwards. So my first goal is to keep my streak going through the next 6 weeks considering the holidays. My goal after that is getting below the 300's. I'm not going to push or concentrate on my second goal until I make it through the next 6 weeks. So on to goal #1...keeping my streak alive.

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 22, 27, 28, 29, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Just getting started: 5, 8, 9, 10, 17, 20, 38, 39, 40
Needs attention: 21, 23, 24, 25, 26, 30, 31, 32

5 comments:

  1. I am super happy for you! I think keeping the streak alive is a great goal although I think with the holidays gaining nothing is also pretty admirable. :-) Keep up the amazing work!

    My goal is to lose ten pounds no later than the end of January. Not real lofty but the holidays scare me because I know I'll bake and eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Proof that goals are good! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice~~Thanks girl!! I agree...gaining nothing is admirable during the holidays too... That is a great goal! :)

    Debbie~~Thanks! I'm certainly going to try... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. way to go!!! sorry i've been MIA...been emotionally and physically exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blaez~~Thank you! :) Sorry you are emotionally and physically exhausted. Hope all is okay... Hugs to you girl!

    ReplyDelete