Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, November 15, 2010

A Recipe For Disaster

While passing notes with my LSBFF we discussed a few things. One of which is a fellow student's insanity. She is not done with classes until May and told us she is taking the bar in February. WHAT?!? Plus she will be working full-time and it isn't like she is taking one class that semester...she is taking four!!! Yes people, you read that correctly! She has "signed-up" for 4 classes for her final semester in law school, will be doing Bar/Bri and taking the Bar during month #2. Please tell me that my LSBFF and I are not the only people who think this is a recipe for disaster!!

The other thing that we "discussed" in our note was excitement over the holidays. Okay...maybe we didn't discuss it, but my LSBFF mentioned to me that she is kind of excited for the upcoming holidays. I have to admit that I am too. I have to believe that I'm only excited because I'm going to be done with law school, finally, and will be getting ready to be totally immersed in Bar/Bri. Basically this Christmas my biggest present is studying for the last test I'll ever take...or so I hope!

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 25, 26, 27, 28
Just getting started: 7, 9, 10, 29, 30
Needs attention: 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 20, 22, 23, 24, 31, 32

4 comments:

  1. Can you even take the bar if you haven't graduated from law school? That doesn't seem right. Hell, she may pass the bar before getting her degree. What if she never finished law school but passed the bar? I am not sure you can even do this. I am going to look it up.

    In other news, if you can and she does, she is insane and will have a hard time passing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani~~She seems to think you can. According to her, the rule doesn't state that you have to have graduated from law school to sit for the bar; that they just won't release your scores to you until the school certifies that you have graduated. But okay...lets say you can do this. Do you really want to wait until after you graduate in May and whenever the school gets around to certifying you graduated before finding out if you passed or failed?!? This is so crazy.

    I agree. Here I'm not going to work or do anything other than study and do what has to be done plus a little out let here and there on line and I'm still worried! WTF?!? This would never be a thought to occur to me to attempt this...

    Let me know what you find out!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out nothing. I guess if they hold your scores, it makes sense. But you are right, who wants to wait on the school to determine when you become an attorney?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Dani...I agree. Plus who the hell wants to go back to class and homework after taking the Bar!?! Not me!!!

    ReplyDelete