Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, November 12, 2010

Less Than Two Weeks

Maybe it is because I'm starting to feel the anxiety of Bar Prep and The Bar, but I just feel a horrible need to let everyone know that in less than two weeks we will all be eating Turkey & celebrating Thanksgiving! Can you frickin' believe it people?!? The holidays are here regardless if we are ready for them or not!

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Drop off my Externship time sheet
2. Pick up Monday's day sheet
3. Go & see my guy
4. Write out my shopping list
5. Go shopping
6. Pick up the house
7. Do laundry
8. Do all of my MBE homework
9. Do all of my SBM Essay homework
10. Do all of my Externship homework
11. Write out my bills
12. Balance my checkbook
13. File my papers
14. Write my guy
15. Get my allergy shot
16. Catch up on my TIVO
17. Catch up on my emails
18. Catch up on my blog reading
19. Get my eyes checked & order some new contacts
20. Workout
21. Pick up my dry cleaning
22. Continue cleaning out out closets & drawers
23. Follow up with my handyman to do some work on my porch
24. Write out the munchkin's school and soccer pictures
25. Get some serious sleep
26. Get re-motivated
27. Get re-focused for next week
28. Continue to commit to my healthy living
29. Plan out my week
30. Get organized
31. Get my shit together
32. Start getting things ready for studying & taking the bar

3 comments:

  1. Please don't remind me. I have a trial that is supposed to start the Monday after Thanksgiving and it is going to be an ugly one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Time is flying! We're the ones hosting this year and we are far from ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani~~That's the same date as my last two final exams in law school! Woot!! Good luck on your trial!! Rock it out girl!

    Debbie~~Uh oh...better get a move on girl! Good luck! Time is flying right on past us! YIKES!!!

    ReplyDelete