Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Annual Work Christmas Bash

It is that time again folks! Time for our annual Christmas or Holiday Party at work. The last few years I've been able to get out of it, because it always fell during finals; however, this year was different. Not only did I have no finals happening this year around today, I also had an added incentive to attend...the party is in the restaurant in our building and work paid for us to park in the building. Who am I to turn down free parking that costs $17.50?! So yes, I paid my $10 to attend the party, eat munchies, and get free parking inside!!

I may call this a bash, but folks it is anything but a bash... It is actually pretty boring. Tonight sort of sucked since the place didn't have the ingredients to make my tootsie roll. Who doesn't have kahlua at a bar?!? Seriously people! The food was okay. Nothing great, nothing horrible. The room was choppy. The people were stuffy. You know...the usual affair. I had planned on leaving much earlier than I did. I apparently have a need to be one of the last people to leave. It must be my need for inter-office gossip...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 40
Just getting started: 5, 10, 11, 12, 15, 20, 29, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 39
Needs attention: 6, 7, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, 38

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh...tootsie rolls, I love those drinks!!! I'm thinking that once you pass the bar and have some time, we need to meet up and have some of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tball...I agree!!!! :) Consider it a date girl!!

    ReplyDelete