Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, December 10, 2010

In Need Of An Uptick In My Productivity

This past week I didn't get much done on my to-do list. The only person that hurts here is me. Of course I didn't expect to get much done since I am apparently on the downward portion of a "moment" but I do expect to get lots more done this weekend. Lots... In the next week I have a lot of things ending and a lot of new things beginning, so hopefully I can get my mojo back and get a nice little uptick in my productivity. I know I certainly need it...

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Drop off my time sheet at my Externship
2. Drop off all of my research assignments at my Externship
3. Get Monday's Day Sheet for my Externship
4. Go & see my guy
5. Write out my shopping list
6. Go shopping
7. Get my house cleaned
8. Do laundry
9. Do all of my Externship homework
10. Write out my bills
11. Balance my checkbook
12. Pick up my dry cleaning
13. Get my referral paperwork
14. Get my allergy shot
15. File my papers
16. Go through my papers that have piled up this week
17. Write my guy
18. Update my December budget
19. Write my "bitch" letter about some issues at my guy's facility
20. Work on my guy's next PB hearing letter
21. Write a follow-up letter about my guy's classes
22. Make some calls on my guy's behalf
23. Workout
24. Finish cleaning out our closets and drawers
25. Catch up on my emails
26. Catch up on my blog reading
27. Catch up on my TIVO backlog
28. Get my car looked at for the squealing sound it is making
29. Write out all of my thank you notes
30. Finish preparing for the end to my Externship
31. Write out the list of Christmas presents purchased & who I have left to buy for
32. Finish decorating for Christmas
33. Start working on my Christmas cards
34. Finish preparing for my leave of absence
35. Update my calendar
36. Put my study schedule for the Bar Prep in place
37. Start studying for the bar
38. Get some serious pampering done with my aunt for our spa day
39. Get my hair "did"
40. Plan dinner with my LSBFF & our law school girls next week
41. Get me some serious sleep
42. Relax
43. Get re-motivated
44. Get re-focused for next week
45. Re-commit to my healthy living
46. Plan out my week
47. Get organized
48. Get my shit together

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you can get a list together! I wouldn't know where to begin!! Hang in there and remember there are people in the world, like me, who love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tball~~awe...thanks girl!! I love you too!!! Obviously my week fell apart pretty damn quickly though. Opps....

    ReplyDelete