Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Birthdays, Anniversaries, & Funerals

In the last week or so my family has had a lot going on. My Dad's birthday was the 12th, my youngest aunt's birthday was the 17th and my youngest nephew's birthday was yesterday. Today's my parents wedding anniversary. All of these things are positive things in my family. Things to be celebrated.

However, my grandfather passed away yesterday morning at 4:30am. This is sad news, but he was 96 years old and lived a good life. I think he was ready to go and was at peace with what was about to happen. He went peacefully in his sleep. God rest his soul...

Yes, my grandfather passed on my nephew's birthday. The ironic thing is that his dad's great-grandmother passed away on his birthday years ago and now my nephew's great-grandfather passed away on his. Weird, huh? I thought so...

Consider it done:
1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 14, 15, 16, 20, 25
Just getting started: 2, 10, 12, 13, 18, 19, 28, 30, 32, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 40, 41, 42
Needs attention: 9, 17, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 29, 31, 35, 39

2 comments: