Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Watch Out For The Flying Wheel

This week at work the wheels aren't just coming off, they are flying around and bouncing off the walls when they come off!! Systems are crashing, people are freaking out, tears are on the verge of being spilled, and there was even a mention of a pool of blood!

Nothing like the end of the year to make everyone all lovey-dovey in the world of my office. I'm going to meetings like they are going out of style and even attending meetings I'm not originally invited to and meetings to discuss what will be discussed at a future meeting. Nothing like someone saying "it's the end of the year" to get people all up in arms.

And people wonder why I haven't washed my hair since Monday and was in the bed before 10pm last night... I say bring back the finals, because studying is sounding good right about now. Of course people freak out when I say that my last day there is in 2 weeks and then I'm off till February 28th... Yes, I sometimes enjoy adding to the mayhem.

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 35, 38, 39, 43
Just getting started: 14, 21, 36, 40, 41, 42, 44, 45
Needs attention: 17, 20, 25, 26, 33, 34, 37

No comments:

Post a Comment