Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Wishes To Everyone...

Christmas Eve is a big deal in our family. This is when we all come together and for years it was always at my grandparent's home. After they both passed away it moved to my mom's house because she was the only other grandma in our family. I hope you and yours have a Very Merry Christmas Eve!!

Okay...even though today is a holiday it is still a Friday and since I have so much to do I knew I couldn't leave the following off today's post...

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Celebrate Christmas Eve
2. Make cookies & meatballs with the munchkin
3. Go & see my guy
4. Wrap all of my gifts
5. Write out our Christmas cards
6. Write out the munchkin's pictures
7. Celebrate Christmas
8. Set up my study schedule/calendar
9. Study
10. Do laundry
11. Write out my bills
12. Balance my checkbook
13. Pick up my dry cleaning
14. Get my allergy shot
15. File my papers
16. Finish going through my papers that have piled up over the last few weeks
17. Write my guy
18. Update my December budget
19. Write my "bitch" letter about issues at my guy's facility
20. Work on my guy's next PB hearing letter
21. Write a follow-up letter about my guy's classes
22. Make some calls on my guy's behalf
23. Workout
24. Finish cleaning out our drawers and closets
25. Catch up on my emails
26. Catch up on my blog reading
27. Catch up on my TIVO backlog
28. Finish my thank you notes
29. Update my calendar
30. Get re-motivated
31. Get re-focused for next week
32. Re-commit to my healthy living
33. Plan out my week
34. Get organized
35. Get my shit together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment