Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, December 31, 2010

My Last Friday To-Do List Of 2010

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Finish shopping
2. Finish making cookies with the munchkin
3. Celebrate New Year's Eve with the munchkin
4. Hang the munchkin's pictures
5. Pick up the house
6. Do laundry
7. Set up my study schedule/calendar
8. Study
9. Pick up my script
10. Pick up the munchkin's dry cleaning
11. Write out my bills
12. Balance my checkbook
13. Get my allergy shot
14. File my papers
15. Finish going through my papers that have piled up lately
16. Write my guy
17. Write my park management
18. Write my "bitch" letter about issues at my guy's faciity
19. Write a follow-up letter about my guy's classes
20. Work on my guy's next PB hearing letter
21. Make some follow up calls on my guy's behalf
22. Update my December budget
23. Update my January budget
24. Update my calendar
25. Workout
26. Finish cleaning out our drawers and closets
27. Finish my thank you notes
28. Reschedule my next hair appointment
29. Reschedule my OB/GYN appointment with the new doc
30. Get motivated
31. Get focused for next week
32. Plan out my week
33. Re-commit to my healthy living
34. Get organized
35. Get my shit together

No comments:

Post a Comment