Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Starting A Little Early With My NYE Celebrations

Due to the current circumstances of my guy's location we are unable to celebrate holidays on the days they actually occur, so we usually do them a day or two early. Tonight was our New Year's Eve celebration. :) Tomorrow night I will celebrate New Year's Eve with the munchkin. This way I have all of the important men in my life covered... ;) And I'm able to wish them both a Happy New Year!

Consider it done:
1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 13, 25, 26, 27
Just getting started: 2, 8, 9, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 24, 30, 31, 33, 34, 35
Needs attention: 14, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 32

No comments:

Post a Comment