Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Trying To Rebound

When I finally made my way to bed last night I was feeling horrible. I was so achy I was in actual pain. I took a shot of Nyquil, got in the bed with two ice backs (one for my wrist that is killing me and the other for the site of my allergy shot yesterday), and finally went to sleep. I definitely felt better when I got up this morning. I was relieved about that. I almost felt like I was back to normal, pre-illness, when I got to moving finally this morning. I was sort of excited that I was back but then by this afternoon I was exhausted and in need of a nap. I was definitely disappointed, because I had huge plans for today, which I failed.

I'm usually in no rush for Christmas to come and this year I just want it over. I have so much left to do, but I just want it over. I really thought I was pretty much done with my shopping and discovered tonight that I have several gifts yet to get. I'm not really sure when I'm going to get those purchased either...

If I could stay awake the next 72 hours I might get most of my stuff done in time, but since I can't even make it a full day without a nap I just don't see this happening! Needless to say I need a lot of energy & luck for coming days...

Consider it done:
1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 14, 15, 16, 20, 25, 31
Just getting started: 2, 10, 12, 13, 18, 19, 28, 29, 30, 32, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 40, 41, 42
Needs attention: 9, 17, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 35, 39

No comments:

Post a Comment