Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, December 3, 2010

Were You Expecting Something Less? I Know I Was...

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Write out my shopping list
2. Go shopping
3. Pick up the house
4. Do laundry
5. Do all of my Externship homework
6. Write out my bills
7. Balance my checkbook
8. Pick up the munchkin's dry cleaning
9. Get my allergy shot
10. File my papers
11. Go through my papers that have piled up this week
12. Write my guy
13. Update my December budget
14. Write my "bitch" letter about some issues at my guy's facility
15. Work on my guy's next PB hearing letter
16. Start making some calls on my guy's behalf
17. Workout
18. Continue cleaning out our closets and drawers
19. Confirm with my handyman about working on my porch
20. Catch up on my emails
21. Catch up on my blog reading
22. Catch up on my TIVO backlog
23. Make my munchkin's med check-up appointment
24. Follow up on my two outdated referrals
25. Get my car looked at for the squealing sound it is making
26. Write out all of my thank you notes
27. Start preparing for the ending of my externship
28. Write out the list of Christmas presents and who I have left to buy for
29. Finish decorating for Christmas
30. Start working on my Christmas cards
31. Get me some serious sleep
32. Get re-motivated
33. Get re-focused for next week
34. Re-commit to my healthy living
35. Plan out my week
36. Get organized
37. Get my shit together
38. Work on putting together a studying schedule for the Bar Prep
39. Start preparing for my leave of absence at work
40. Relax...

No comments:

Post a Comment