Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

At Least 1 Wrong Answer

Criminal Sentencing is over!! I actually enjoyed the class for the most part. But as always, I'm glad it is over. Of course I made one huge stupid mistake. Needless to say, I will never forget the Tanner Rule again! Ugh....stupid, stupid, stupid me. You know when you are answering a question and you finish and then someone says "Oh yeah, that was "x"..." and you want to slap yourself. Well that was me, because when I answered the question the Tanner Rule never came in to my head. I just thought it was a strange question and gave the only possible answer in my head and it wasn't even close. Shit...and I should have known that too! For 15 weeks I always knew that answer...why the heck it never popped in to my head, even for a consideration as a possible response, you've got me. I wish I knew...

So at least I know I didn't get everything right on my final tonight...hehe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment