Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lacking Motivation

Well, with everything going on in life I'm lacking some serious motivation and I need to change that. I swear I think I could sleep for days and days and I'm watching re-runs of NCIS...I think I'm addicted. I think I need semesters to end approximately 2 weeks earlier than they do!

I have a ton of ist to do...just no desire to do any of it. I'm still working on last week's list and added some more:

  1. Pick up the house
  2. Do laundry (& since I can only do it during the day now~my light switch is not working and I have to call the fix-it guy again this week to come and take care of that problem~I need to get a jump on it!)
  3. Go through my papers and bills and stuff like that for the week.
  4. Get organized for finals
  5. & most importantly, get studying for finals!!
  6. Call the fix-it guy to work on that damn light switch
  7. Pick up my glasses from being repaired, again
  8. Call the exterminator for my beehive under my house
  9. Mail some documents out tomorrow
  10. Get back on WWs....I'm having trouble there too.
  11. Take my Crim Pro exam
I'm hoping I go to sleep tonight and wake up totally motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment