Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What is missing and What is out of place?

Okay...let's play a little game! So all I wanted today for lunch was a burger. I would have preferred a bar burger, specifically Mr. Joe's, but that was really out of the question for today, so I decided to go to the uber-expensive restaurant in my building because I know that they have decent cheeseburgers. So I ordered a cheeseburger with a side of their delicious chicken enchillada soup. 20 mins later it finally comes out to me and I bring it up to my office. I began taking my lunch out of the bag to eat. There is....
  • a cheeseburger on a toasted onion/cheese bagel with lettuce, tomato and onion and nothing else
  • a side of seasoned fries (maybe they can't substitute...okay)
  • and a fork
In the smaller bag inside the big bag, there is...

  • a cup of chicken enchillada soup
  • a bag of fried tortilla strips to go with the soup
  • a side of ketchup
  • a side of mustard
  • a side of sour cream for the soup
  • and a capri sun
Okay...I would have rather had mayo for my burger than the sour cream for the soup, but whatever. I most certainly would have rather had a bun for my burger. And maybe next time...a spoon instead of a capri sun that I can take home to my munchkin.

You do know this is a sign right?! This is God's way of saying, "Get off your fat sick ass, pack a healthy lunch and get back to your WWs girl!!!" (If only he would have said it without the stupid bagel...yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment