Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, May 16, 2009

May 16th is a big date in our family

Well, today is a big day in our family.  I guess I should say the date is a big "date" in our family.  Today is my grandma's birthday.  She would have been 83 today!  Happy Birthday Nana!  We miss you and love you!!

It is also my aunt and uncle's 22nd wedding anniversary today.  Happy Anniversary!!  Some days I'm not sure how they have made it this long...they certainly surprise more than just me!  Regardless I'm glad my aunt found my uncle, because I love them both and I'm happy that they are a part of my family.  Love to you both!

A cousin of mine joins the magical date in my family today when she marries her guy!  I'm not invited and will be at the munchkin's soccer game this afternoon (I sure hope it doesn't rain unless it is going to cancel the game before we leave for the game!) instead.  But I wish R&A all the luck in the world.  It took my cousin almost 33 years to find the love of her life, so I am very happy for them!  (PS. I hope it doesn't rain until they are inside their venue, because that just sucks!)  

So...I hope May 16th is as happy of a day in your life and family as it is in ours!  Happy May 16th!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment