Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Who knew Sundays @ 10pm were so popular

I have came to realize this is an apparently hot time slot on TV for me. Thankfully some of them are repeated later and others can be watched on-line. I would have thought this was the worst time and I used to always attempt to go to bed earliest on Sundays to be "well-rested" for the week. Well, when so many of my shows moved to Sundays at 10pm that whole theory went out the window. LOL

Whatever would be on at 10pm on Sundays you ask...well, let me list them out:
  • The Celebrity Apprentice
  • The Unit
  • Brothers & Sisters
  • Army Wives &
  • In Plain Sight
Isn't that amazing? Who would have thought... Of course The Celebrity Apprentice only has one more episode left, Army Wives and In Plain Sight are spring/summer/cable shows one of which has only started recently, The Unit is coming to an end (according to TV blogs. :(...) and Brothers & Sisters can be seen on abc.com.

It all works in the end, but it still surprises me that Sundays @ 10pm are so popular for my shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment