Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Coming to an End

What a beautiful Mother's Day. :) I started the day by going to Mother's Day mass with my two aunts to watch and listen to my munchkin who did a beautiful job in the first reading. Way to go my munchkin. :) I'm just so proud of you and even though you told me when you went to bed that you love me more than I love you, I hate to tell you my son, you are wrong! I love you more than life itself and you make me so proud to be your mommy!! Thank you for being my son!

From church we went to lunch. We went to one restaurant and we weren't feeling it so we left there and went Mexican instead. It was delicious and I love me some Mexican! ;) Then we had to go to Game Stop to get the munchkin a new game (because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be a mom!) and then on to home. After that we just kind of sat around, he played his game, I watched some TV and after my aunt went home I took a little nap on the couch and then we grabbed a little KFC (their grilled chicken is yummy!) for dinner.

Mother's Day is wrapping up, but yet again it was another fabo one!! Thank you baby!

PS: Back to work tomorrow! Yikes! After 2 weeks off, it is hard to get back in the groove and I fear tomorrow is going to be one of the longest days of the week to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment