Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!

Happy May 5th! I love today. I have always wanted to celebrate in the heart of the gatherings each year, but since I am almost always in the midst of exams it never happens, but that first year after I'm all done with school and the bar...watch out Cinco de Mayo, here I come!! LOL

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and has the chance to enjoy some chips & salsa and a couple margaritas or cervazas! Too bad I didn't plan ahead and plan a night of treats for the family! Maybe next year.

Munchkin had his first soccer game last night...they lost. :( He was also warned by the coach that if he couldn't get it together he would be sat out for the rest of the game. :( It didn't come down to that, but he gets so damn excited!! And it is like talking to a wall sometimes...

I was also able to get some of my "to do" list done...okay, I called the fix it guy (#6) and left another voice mail, picked up my glasses (#7) and have decided I won't be returning there for my glasses next time, mailed out some documents (#9), and called the exterminator (#8) who told me they won't be coming out because there is a chance that it isn't an active beehive. I will be calling more exterminators today to see if this is a correct response or if the person I spoke to just didn't want to do his job. Still trying to work on #1-5, #10 and #11... Since I'm running out of time I need to get my ass in gear, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment