Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Could this really be happening?

Have I totally finished 3 of my 4 classes? Will I be turning in my final project for Small Firms over 24 hours early? Did I seriously stay up until 2am after taking Wednesday off from work to finish it just so I could turn it in early and skip our final (makeup) class Thursday night at 6pm? Did I really go to the gym first thing on my "day off" Wednesday morning at 8:15am to get a workout in before I started on my project from hell? Are my legs and arms sore from pushing myself hard at the gym this week? Could this really be happening?

Stay tuned to find out....

2 comments: