Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Hump Day & Holiday Edition of My To-Do List:

My Hump-Day To-Do List, Holiday Style:

1. Shave before my cleaning comes to clean my shower
2. Get my house cleaned
3. Catch up at work after yesterday's early departure
4. Go & see my man for Christmas & his Birthday
5. Write out the munchkin's soccer & school pictures
6. Write out bills
7. Balance my checkbook
8. Write out my shopping list
9. Go shopping
10. Do laundry
11. Return the pair of jeans I found at the bottom of my drawer a couple weeks ago that are now 2 sizes too big!
12. Pick up my scripts
13. Write out New Year's cards (f/k/a Christmas Cards)
14. Catch up on my emails
15. Write my man
16. Write my h.s. friend
17. Make chocolate chip cookies with the munchkin
18. Frost christmas cutout cookies with the munchkin
19. Spend Christmas Eve @ mom's
20. Get ready for Santa's visit
21. Have Christmas morning with the munchkin
22. Prepare for Christmas dinner here
23. File my papers
24. Maintain for WWs
25. Order my Trial Practice book for next semester
26. Pick up my suits at the cleaners
27. Refocus myself for next week playing boss
28. Get through this week's papers that I have not gotten to yet
29. Catch up on my TIVO
30. Get me some sleep
31. Get organized
32. Get my shit together

2 comments:

  1. atleast there are some fun things on this list!!!

    we love you! merry christmas :) text me if you need to vent!! i'm here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there are some fun things on my list this weekend! :D Yippie!!

    we love you guys too Blaez!! Merry Christmas to you both as well!

    Thanks for being there for me. Take care of you...

    ReplyDelete