Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Those are some damn clean towels

As you well know I've been running behind from day 1 (hell, I was almost a month late when I was born!), especially when it came to Christmas this year. I was so far behind this year that I just pulled my Christmas towels out of the dryer and folded them tonight. They've been in there for quite sometime...washed and dried, but not folded or hung up. So, basically, I washed Christmas towels to put them back in the plastic tub for next year... Of course the only reason that the towels were removed from the dryer tonight is because I needed to wash my jeans for the next two days @ work...

As you can tell, nothing has changed in the last 24 hours...
Accomplished: 1, 2, 3, 4, 12, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, 30
Started: 10, 15, 24, 29, 31, 32
Untouched: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 13, 16, 23, 25, 26

4 comments:

  1. Aww, well look at it this way. You are ahead of the game for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have had to wash them before packing them anyway, so I think Debbie is right - you were ahead of the game, you just didn't realize it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too Dani...and I'll wash them again next year when they are unpacked. Just hopefully I'll actually put them out! LMAO...leave it to me to take something out of a box, wash it and put it right back in for another year! Lord help me.... LOL

    ReplyDelete