Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, December 18, 2009

My Friday To-Do List:

1. Get my shit together
2. Write out my shopping list
3. Go shopping
4. Do laundry
5. Pick up the sno-blower as it has been fixed
6. Write out the munchkin's soccer & school pictures
7. Make sure munchkin attends his Den Meeting
8. Write out Christmas cards
9. Pick up the house
10. Write out bills
11. Balance my checkbook
12. Catch up on my emails
13. Write my man
14. Write my h.s. friend
15. Plan out my week
16. Get me some sleep
17. Get munchkin's second H1N1 vaccine dose
18. Confirm what everyone's bringing to Christmas dinner
19. Get waxed
20. Get facial
21. Get organized
22. Make sure the munchkin attends his Christmas party with my mom & dad at their club
23. File my papers
24. Confirm that I'm done Christmas shopping
25. Finish Christmas shopping, if needed
26. Get back on WWs the best I can with the holiday week!
27. Refocus myself for the coming week since I'm playing my boss' roll for the next 2 weeks!
28. Wrap Christmas presents
29. Order my Trial Practice book for next semester
30. Take my suits into the cleaners
31. Confirm my munchkin's babysitter for Christmas break
32. Pick up my medical supplies

2 comments: