Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

PR

So this is my one and only final this semester and I'm so lacking in the motivation department. Ugh.

I know this, Professional Responsibility, is a big deal. But why is it so damn boring? Okay...I get it...keep the money straight, don't lie, cheat, swindle or screw your client. Remember to talk to your clients. Let them know what is up and god-forbid Do Not Take Longer than 24 hours to return your client's phone calls!! Don't do anything illegal, don't let your client make you do anything illegal. And if you think you might want to have sex with that client you better start in the sac first before having them sign the dotted line...

Why can't I just submit this as my final...it is so worthy of an A!! Seriously people!!

Okay, back to trying to figure out how to stay awake while studying for this final when I couldn't even stay awake for the damn class with Mr. Sexy Specs!

No comments:

Post a Comment