Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, December 10, 2009

More Not than Ready

but ready or not...here I go. Off to my final exam. I've scheduled myself to leave in 16 minutes. I'm so not ready for the test, which starts in 1 hour and 46 mins, but I am so ready for it to end in 4 hours and 46 mins!

Wish me luck...I so frickin' need it!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Hope it went well. My last class is tomorrow morning and our final project was take-home. Just gotta turn it in. I can not wait to be done! Counting down the hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It didn't go so well. I am very happy you are done now too. Of course I seem to not have been able to really move or accomplish anything since I finished...ugh.

    ReplyDelete