Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Squeaky Bladders An Excuse for a Lube Job?!?

Work is always a great place for blog post inspiration. My particular office provides great fodder for blog entries. And especially the restroom of my office...

While I was in the restroom one day I overhead a conversation between a baby attorney and a mature secretary that developed into the statement that the baby attorney appeared to have a squeaky bladder and maybe she needed a lube job. My mind immediately went into the gutter, which is where it naturally goes with no assistance needed from anyone or anything.

Upon hearing this statement I bust out laughing, revealing my presence in that middle stall. The mature secretary then tells me that I won't be laughing when I'm that age and such things happen to me. Of course, she apparently fails to realize that the baby attorney and I are pretty close to the same age and I am actually suspicious that I am older than the baby attorney. Of course because I have a mouth on me (yes, I know you are all shocked!) I fess up that apparently my lube jobs are all in order, but that the "squeaky bladder" she thought she heard from the baby attorney was the disposal in my stall because since I'm such a youngster mother nature still knocks on my door!

Of course every time I visited the restroom the remainder of that day I giggled about squaky bladders being an excuse for a lube job!

No comments:

Post a Comment