Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Adding To The Pressure

Today I left work early to attend a State Bar Seminar. It was to go over the Character & Fitness portion. It definitely did nothing to alleviate the mounting pressure, it actually added to it. It just reminds me of all of the crap I need to do!

After the seminar I had dinner with my LSBFF. We went to a new place and had some really good BBQ! It is always great spending time with her. She is the best! We finally settled on how we are going to do BarBri & PMBR, so that is one relief. Of course now we just have to figure out how we are going to pay for it! Ha!

Work is crazy! We are working on this Medicaid Project and I just feel like I can't get a handle on it. None of it makes sense and every time we turn around there is a new or different thing being added. It is such a mess!! And of course we have to have it done by September 30th. It isn't even something we should be doing, but since apparently no one else can be trusted to get it done other than us paralegals. Go figure, huh?! Just when I need some down time at work it seems like it is no where in sight...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30
Just getting started: 13, 26, 31, 32
Needs attention: 12, 17, 19, 20

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE me some BBQ!!

    Just remember to breathe and I'm sure you'll be A-OK! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blaez~~Now if I could only get more hours in my day.... Yikes! But thanks!

    ReplyDelete