Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, September 24, 2010

Concentrating on #38

For quite some time I have felt off. Then this semester started and it has been downhill ever since. I feel like I cannot get it together.

In the past I've been able to have at least certain areas of my life together while struggling in only one or two other areas; however, I'm not able to say I have even one area together right now. And I haven't for quite some time now.

Being in this position frustrates me and I need to find my way out of it because it is affecting me in so many negative ways and it is starting to snowball on me...

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Attend our Sunrise Service Meeting at work
2. Go to my Externship office to get my "credentials"
3. Go & see my guy
4. Write out my shopping list
5. Go shopping
6. Get my house cleaned
7. Do laundry
8. Get my allergy shot
9. Write out my bills
10. Balance my checkbook
11. File my papers
12. Write my guy
13. Do all of my MBE homework
14. Do all of my SBM Essay homework
15. Do all of my Externship homework
16. Get the munchkin's birthday pictures taken
17. Workout
18. Continue cleaning out our closets and drawers
19. Continue to work on my bar application
20. Catch up on my emails
21. Catch up on my TIVO
22. Catch up on my blog reading
23. Update my September budget
24. Get waxed
25. Get my monthly facial
26. Follow-up with the registrar on the Grad App that is due
27. Follow-up with my boss about switching my days next week to finish my trial
28. Follow-up with Miami Vice about switching my days @ my Externship next week for my trial
29. Put away my summer decorations
30. Decorate for Halloween/Fall
31. Celebrate my aunt's 64th b-day
32. Get me some serious sleep
33. Get re-motivated
34. Get re-focused for next week
35. Re-commit to my healthy living
36. Plan out my week
37. Get organized
38. Get my shit together

3 comments:

  1. I noticed your list was getting bigger and bigger...

    thank you for your congrats :)

    Hang in there. Vent to me if you need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! Let me know if I can help or if you want to vent. You can do this and get it together. Maybe just say screw it to some of the stuff on your list? There is only one you! Do the homework, visit your man, the other important school/job stuff. Tell him you can't write him this week, forget the birthday pictures because they'll get school pictures in a couple weeks anyway, etc.

    Keep looking to the future, keep your eye on the prize. The craziness will get better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blaez~~Thanks! :)

    Janice~~Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete