Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Baby Steps

I've decided to do baby steps with everything I have going on. Do a little here, do a little there till I'm caught up and back on top of things. So that is my goal this week. Do what I can, when I can and get things back on track till I'm back on top of my game.

In other baby news, my cousin Ranger and his wife had their precious baby girl at 12:15am this morning. He was scheduled to redeploy back to Afghanistan today, so I'm hopeful that the Red Cross was able to get him a 24-48 hour extension on his leave so he could spend a little time with his new bundle of joy. Congratulations go out to Ranger & Ranger's Wife on their little Ellie Mae. :)

Lastly today was my aunt's 64th b-day! Gosh she puts me to shame doing all what she does at her age! Happy Birthday Auntie! ;) We love you, we thank you and we wouldn't be able to do what we do without you! God Bless and Happy Birthday!!! :)

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31, 36
Just getting started: 11, 13, 14, 15, 19, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38
Needs attention: 8*, 12, 16, 17, 18, 30

*~~Deleted

No comments:

Post a Comment