Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, September 17, 2010

I've Got To Nip It In The Bud

The week prior I definitely felt more together than this last week. Since I'm starting to feel like things are piling up and getting cluttered I know I need to nip it in the bud! I'm hoping to accomplish just that this weekend!

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Attend my annual work picnic
2. Go & see my guy
3. Write out my shopping list
4. Go shopping
5. Pick up the house
6. Get my allergy shot
7. Do laundry
8. Write out my bills
9. Balance my checkbook
10. File my papers
11. Write my guy
12. Do all of my MBE homework
13. Do all of my SBM Essay homework
14. Do all of my Externship homework
15. Get the munchkin's birthday pictures taken
16. Workout
17. Continue cleaning out our closets and drawers
18. Continue to work on my bar application
19. Catch up on my emails
20. Catch up on my TIVO
21. Catch up on my blog reading
22. Drop off my dry cleaning
23. Get my bangs trimmed
24. Update my September budget
25. Update my calendar
26. Call Miami Vice about switching my days @ my Externship next week to finish my trial
27. Set up a homework schedule for the munchkin
28. Get me some serious sleep
29. Continue to be motivated
30. Get focused for next week
31. Continue to be focused on my healthy living
32. Plan out my week
33. Get organized
34. Get my shit together

No comments:

Post a Comment