Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Bust.

The VMAs were a bust...I was hoping to catch more than just a glimpse of Eminem, but since he left immediately after his opening performance I wasted time fast-forwarding through the 2 hours I had on DVR. And of course my DVR quit before the end so I have no clue what Kanye did either. And what is this I read on a Tweet about Lady Gaga wearing meat?!? WTF?!?

The Cowboys were a bust, because they lost. :( They played like crap from the portions of the game I caught in between doing my SBM homework...

Wanting to go to bed early tonight is a bust. It is actually 1:43am. Dang-it!

My Sunday was a bust, because it was filled with homework. Go figure... (And yes, this is why I'm going to bed so late...homework, nothing more, nothing less.)

What wasn't a bust? My list below. Is has gotten smaller and smaller as the day went on. :)

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, 21, 22, 23, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30
Just getting started: 13, 26, 31, 32
Needs attention: 4, 12, 17, 19, 20, 24

No comments:

Post a Comment