Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sons of Anarchy Has Returned!!

I'm so excited. Tonight the Sons of Anarchy returned!! This has became my all time favorite show on TV! Both my guy & I have been waiting for its return since last year!! I am madly in love with the main character, Jax Teller! Daym that man is fine and the boy can strut! Needless to say, Charlie Hunnam is on my Top Five! ;) Don't worry...my guy is well aware of my obsession and I have no one other than him to thank for it! Hehehehe

Today was the munchkin's first day back to school. He didn't want to go. He was nervous and so was I. All we've heard is how his new teacher is a quack! Just great! Somehow we always end up with a quack for a teacher. How does that happen?!? He ended up having a great day, but did end up with his name on the board on the first day of school. Of course!

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 16, 18, 21, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
Just getting started: 4, 13, 14, 15, 20, 33, 34
Needs attention: 12, 17, 19, 22

No comments:

Post a Comment