Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, September 3, 2010

I Made It!!

To the end of the week! I wasn't sure I was going to make it! This has definitely been a stressful week. I've been feeling out of sorts with everything all week. It is so hard trying to adjust to things this semester. I know it is because nothing is "normal" with doing my Externship, adjusting my work schedule, and fitting my classes into this new crazy schedule.

I promise I will get back to normal here as soon as I get the rest of my life back on track! Have a great Friday y'all!!

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Go & see my guy
2. Write out my shopping list
3. Go shopping
4. Call & cancel the munchkin's after school program
5. Call & get my assignment at my Externship for Tuesday morning
6. Get my house cleaned
7. Get my allergy shot
8. Do laundry
9. Write out my bills
10. Balance my checkbook
11. File my papers
12. Write my guy
13. Do all of my MBE homework
14. Do all of my SBM Essay homework
15. Do all of my Externship homework
16. Catch up on my blog reading
17. Get the munchkin's birthday pictures taken
18. Prepare for the munchkin's first week back to school
19. Workout
20. Continue cleaning out our closets and drawers
21. Update my calendar
22. Begin filling out my bar application
23. Follow-up with BarBri
24. Follow-up with PMBR
25. Celebrate Labor Day, my unc's & his new wife's visit, & my uncle's b-day with the family
26. Make my next pampering appointment
27. Update my September budget
28. Get me some serious sleep
29. Get motivated
30. Get focused for next week
31. Get focused on my healthy living
32. Plan out my week
33. Get organized
34. Get my shit together

No comments:

Post a Comment