Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, September 10, 2010

Why Do "Short Weeks" Feel Longer Than A Regular Week?

This past week was a short week with the Labor Day holiday falling on Monday, but it feels like I worked harder, longer and on more days than a normal five day week. Why does this happen? I've never understood the concept, but somehow it happens! And it happens on a regular basis with short weeks. Regardless, I'm just glad I made it to another Friday relatively unscathed.

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Go & see my guy
2. Write out my shopping list
3. Go shopping
4. Follow-up on canceling the munchkin's after school program
5. Attempt to get my assignment at my Externship for next week
6. Pick up the house
7. Get my allergy shot
8. Do laundry
9. Write out my bills
10. Balance my checkbook
11. File my papers
12. Write my guy
13. Do all of my MBE homework
14. Do all of my SBM Essay homework
15. Do all of my Externship homework
16. Take the munchkin for his soccer pics
17. Get the munchkin's birthday pictures taken
18. Attend our Church festival
19. Workout
20. Continue cleaning out our closets and drawers
21. Begin filling out my bar application
22. Get my pictures developed
23. Go to the bakery to complain about my continued cake-tastrophy
24. Follow-up with PMBR after receiving yesterday's email
25. Find someone to watch the munchkin for when Chica's going to be out of town
26. Get me some serious sleep
27. Get motivated
28. Get focused for next week
29. Remain focused on my healthy living
30. Plan out my week
31. Get organized
32. Get my shit together

1 comment: