Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, September 13, 2010

Shaping Up To Be A Success?!? Only Time Will Tell!

Even though I was totally exhausted today and will be tomorrow as well (Um Hello! Two nights in a row going to bed @ 2am on a "school/work" night is tearing me up!) today was a much better day. I was busy all day, but still managed to check a couple of more things off my list. For the most part I did pretty decent with my healthy living...well, until I came home and stuffed my face with spaghetti & garlic bread. Opps! Now if I can only make it through tomorrow, get a couple more things accomplished and in the bed at a decent time I may start thinking that this week could be called a success!

One thing I am seriously behind on though are my emails! I currently have 38 in my inbox that I need to deal with. I hate it when I get behind on my emails! I'm just hopeful that there isn't anything of uber importance to deal with sitting in there. Yikes!

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30
Just getting started: 13, 26, 31, 32
Needs attention: 12, 17, 19, 20

4 comments:

  1. Five of them are probably from me. I doubt I'll ever forgive you. ;-)

    Priorities woman. The munchkin, school and work have to come first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice~~You may be under estimating your number in that list. LOL Thanks for your "understanding"...you are such a smart ass, but oh so correct. Love ya girl! Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, if I'm underestimating just delete me. I'm sure some are pictures. On that note, I think I'll send more since yesterday was the princess' birthday. Give you something to do in all that spare time you have. HA

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Janice. I waited all day for your additional emails of the princess' birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete