Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Feeling

Miserable. Even though I was in the bed at midnight last night I was still exhausted this morning and still got up late. I busted my butt at work all day and got a few things off my to-do list there. I rushed out at 3:30pm for my 4:15pm doctor's appointment. Of course when I get to her office every seat in the waiting room was full.

I had this idea in my head that I'd be out of the doctor's office by 4:30pm or 4:45pm and I would go off to the gym and life would be good. Of course when I didn't get out of there until 5:45pm I opted to meet the munchkin & my aunt for dinner instead of going to the gym. An hour and a half later I was stuffed, buzzed and miserable. And I was definitely regretting my decision to eat and drink instead of work out.
I could say this is a live and learn experience, but seriously how many times do I have to live it before I learn.

The munchkin appears to be getting sick and now I'm not feeling too hot myself. I'm really hoping that it is just allergies and dealing with the crazy change in the weather. Hello it was like barely 70 yesterday, today it was almost 90 and tomorrow it is suppose to only be 74. No wonder people are getting sick. I really can't afford for either one of us to get sick.

As I get ready to go to bed I'm definitely feeling miserable, exhausted and a little icky.

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
Just getting started: 12, 13, 14, 33, 34
Needs attention: 11, 15, 16, 17

No comments:

Post a Comment