Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Not A Wasted Day, But I Still Have So Much To Do Tomorrow...

This morning I started out very strong in the motivation department. I was running around like a crazy woman! I had several errands to get done and since I didn't leave the house till 11:40am and the majority of the places I needed to go closed by 1:30pm. But I succeeded and was able to get all of my errands accomplished. I finally arrived home around 2:30pm.

Once I was home I finally ate something and then spent the rest of the day catching up online, reading. I was so behind in my blogs and on a forum website that I belong to that it took me hours to get caught up. Then I worked on some emails and made my way down from over 100 down to 74 before calling it quits for the day.

I ran out and grabbed some take-out Mexican for dinner at 9pm and was ready for bed when I finished dinner around 10:30pm, but I've been able to hold off for a little while. I was hoping to accomplish lots more today, but that just hasn't happened and since I was up until after 3:00am last night I certainly don't want to repeat that again tonight, because then I'm off for days if not all week. But I remain hopeful that tomorrow my motivation will remain very high and I get tons done tomorrow too.

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26
Just getting started: 5, 7, 8, 9, 14, 18, 19, 24, 25, 29
Needs attention: 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 27, 28, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

No comments:

Post a Comment